Code of Conduct
- Participation is key, but we all have real life things happen that will keep you offline for a while. Just give us a heads up.
- Be respectful and courteous of other players within our group.
- No unauthorized killing of players within our group.
- No over talking in a party, try to respect those that are speaking. When you hear or see “Clear comms” means quit talking.
- Don’t jump chain of command.
- It’s mandatory that all members, including leadership, check our Inara wing and our website at least once a week, and take the time to update your profile.
Rules of Engagement
- Request what their intent in our system is – ask for a player group. No response means warning shot; if they still do not respond, then open fire.
- If its a new player, try to inform them. If they do not respond, send one more message. If they still don’t respond – scare them off
- All unarmed traders will be scanned and asked their intent. Ask if they are running missions and for who – if it’s anyone in system besides the Federal Privateers, destroy them.